Booster Event Rules & Guidelines
Bill Bateman’s Bistros are committed to supporting our communities and neighbors. We believe in developing strong relationships within those communities that will support local charities, religious groups, schools, and athletics.
We can offer a 10% cash incentive to Participants who wish to increase additional monies towards their goals.
Click here to download the Fundraising Contract
- Your fundraiser must be scheduled in advance, coordinated and approved with the participating location.
- Contract form must be filled out and submitted prior to scheduling of any event. Copy will be provided to you and kept on file.
- Your organization helps promote the event by their own means with flyers approved and distributed in advance. Flyers must include date, time, specials, the name of participating location, your organization’s name and be submitted to their server to receive discount. We can provide our logo with approval.
- Groups may not solicit guests or go table to table within the restaurant to increase their profits. This includes the parking lot or front of building.
- There is no limit to the number of guests who participate, so we strongly suggest you get out there and promote your event.
- 10% does not apply to alcohol and may not be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer, or coupons.
- Friday and Saturday nights are excluded for all fundraising events.
- A check will be written for the total amount raised and submitted to the approved contact. It may take 5 business days to receive.
Gift Card Fundraising
We can offer an alternative to Boosters that can be done anywhere. Bill Bateman’s gift cards can be purchased @ a 15% discount and resold at face value with proceeds to benefit your organization.
Contact a manager at 410-315-7960.